Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mopping

If there was one chore I could say I hate the most it's mopping. It's such a pain. Mopping to me is like mowing the grass to Jon. It's a chore we both hate to do so he gets the grass and I get the mopping! I really hate to do it when there are people home so it's a pain to get everyone out of the house to do it. It's a chore I know that should be done at least once a week but gets done maybe once a month (if that!) I do a lot of spot cleaning though. Under the kids chairs for sure! Today was a the big day. Got everyone out of the house and to tell you the truth it wasnt all that bad. 50 minutes is what it took without stopping. I was shocked at how much I swept before mopping since I think I am pretty good at keeping up with that but once I got all the chairs and such off the floor and did a big sweep I swear I swept up 2 cups full of crap! The thing that really gets me is when I go over the floors afterwards to dry it all up and how dirty the rags are...after I just mopped! The floors look nice and shiny clean now...hoping it'll stay that way until the big 4 year old party on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment